Trump says US launched fresh Iran strikes to honor fallen troops: ‘We hit them very hard again’
President Donald Trump mourned the fallen US troops and said Iran’s military had been heavily damaged, with only limited missiles and drones left
BY DEEPANJALI SHARMA
PUBLISHED 21 HOURS AGO
JOINT BASE ANDREWS, MARYLAND: President Donald Trump said on Sunday, July 19, that the United States carried out another round of military strikes against Iran “in honor” of three American service members killed during the escalating conflict, as US Central Command (CENTCOM) confirmed another troop death and continued its military campaign.